Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wal-Mart screwed up, so I screwed up...But I got a good deal

Since I had to go to Walmart to get some medicine filled, and it was going to be a 45 minute to an hour wait, I thought I'd run through and check out some prices. I got to the cereal aisle and saw the Chex Mix bars on a shelf and right underneath them was a price for $1.98. I had 2 coupons for $1.25 off of each so I thought what the heck, and I grabbed them. After my medicine was done and I checked out, I looked at the receipt and it said $2.58 for each box of bars. I confronted the cashier and she directed me to Customer Service. So, I took it to customer service, she called back to dry foods and they said "yeah, they're $2.58 a box. The customer service rep. and I went back to where I got them, and there they were, sitting directly above a price tag of $1.98. But I failed to read that the price was supposed to be for the Fiber One pastries which were stocked 2 shelves below, my face went 10 shades of red. But, since they were stocked in the wrong place with the wrong price, I got them for $1.98 a box minus $1.25 each=$1.46 for two boxes and my medicine was (YOU BETTER SIT DOWN FOR THIS ONE) $0.80. Total OOP $2.26 for medicine and two boxes of yummy Chex Mix bars.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...