Friday, November 21, 2008

I WAS ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!!!

LOL...No I wasn't, I've just been really busy the past few days and unable to post anything. When I did find a few minutes here and there, I made up my shopping lists for tonight. Here's my plan:
KROGER:
  • 2 rolls Tenn. Pride sausage for $1.00 each
  • 2 pkgs Tenn. Pride gravy for FREE
  • 6 Philadelphia Cream Cheeses for $4.50
  • 6 cans Veg-all mixed veggies (not sure of price)
  • 2 cans Libby's pumpkin for $1.00
  • 3 jars of Heinz gravy $2.00
  • 10 cans Dole fruit $5.00 (picking these up for a friend of mine so this won't be on my receipt)
  • 1 pkg Cottonelle FREE
  • 1 Cool Whip whipped topping and 3 boxes jello pudding (not sure what the price will be yet but I have a cpn for $1.00 off the cool whip with 2 boxes of pudding and I also have a cpn for .55 off 3 puddings. Don't know if I can use them all together, but I'm going to try!)
  • 2 Pillsbury dinner rolls $0.99 each to $1.50 each (I have 2 $0.55 cents off each that says do not double, but they've doubled them before for me.)
  • 3 boxes Green Giant frozen boxed veggies for $1.35
  • 1 Pillsbury Crescent roll..have $1.50 off of one not real sure what the price is on those right now.
  • 1 bag of OreIda Steam and Mash potatoes...have $2.00 off on one of those so I'll check the price first.
  • 2 Pillsbury rolled pie crusts $1.50 off of 2
  • Kroger shredded cheese 4/$4.55
  • Kroger brand salsa $0.50 off 1 jar

Charmin 4 roll $0.75 off

Well, I think that's it for this trip. I will also check out the discounted meat bin. Always some good deals there. I also sent the hubby out on some grocery runs with alot of coupons. (He's soo sweet). He works close to a Meijer and a SuperValu and they had a few good deals this week that I wanted to get. Keep your fingers crossed for him!! And then there's a couple of things from Walmart that I was going to pick up. This is what I plan on picking up there:

WALMART:

  • 4 cans Muir Glen tomatoes (only because my Kroger's doesn't carry these yet) $1.00
  • 2 bags Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers (if I'm being quoted right on the price, these will be free. My first stop will be Kroger's, so if they have them at a good price, I'll just get them there)
  • and unless I see some other deals there while I'm looking for the above stuff, that's it for WalMart. I HATE shopping at WalMart so the quicker I get out of there, the better off I'll be!!

So, wish us luck!! I'll be back later tonight to post my deals, so come back and have a looksie.

2 comments:

Who is this CouponNerd? said...

So the Catalina deal is something like this buy 5 get $2, buy 6 get $3 and buy 7 get $4 catalina. So based on your list you should get the $3 catalina.

As far as your question does the catalina work at all Kroger. My response would be "i don't know". I have seen on blogs catalina deals at meijer that didn't work for me. So i would say TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK. you can always return it, right?

And to find out about the deals I usually read about them on blogs. Sometimes the stores have them posted on the shelf or in their ad. Other times the catalina machine prints out an announcement coupon.

Hope this helps!

Mary said...

Thank you for explaining that to me. I just wasn't sure how those worked. I did see in our Nov 17- Nov. 23 kroger ad (Maysville, KY) where you buy 4 Pepperidge Farm Products and get $4 back.It's good till 12/27/08 for anyone interested. But I never really noticed any in any of the older ads. (Note to self: Pay attention next time!! lol ) I planned on getting some cream cheese anyway, so if I get the catalina YEAH...if not that's ok to. Thanks again for your help.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...