- 2 rolls Tenn. Pride sausage for $1.00 each
- 2 pkgs Tenn. Pride gravy for FREE
- 6 Philadelphia Cream Cheeses for $4.50
- 6 cans Veg-all mixed veggies (not sure of price)
- 2 cans Libby's pumpkin for $1.00
- 3 jars of Heinz gravy $2.00
- 10 cans Dole fruit $5.00 (picking these up for a friend of mine so this won't be on my receipt)
- 1 pkg Cottonelle FREE
- 1 Cool Whip whipped topping and 3 boxes jello pudding (not sure what the price will be yet but I have a cpn for $1.00 off the cool whip with 2 boxes of pudding and I also have a cpn for .55 off 3 puddings. Don't know if I can use them all together, but I'm going to try!)
- 2 Pillsbury dinner rolls $0.99 each to $1.50 each (I have 2 $0.55 cents off each that says do not double, but they've doubled them before for me.)
- 3 boxes Green Giant frozen boxed veggies for $1.35
- 1 Pillsbury Crescent roll..have $1.50 off of one not real sure what the price is on those right now.
- 1 bag of OreIda Steam and Mash potatoes...have $2.00 off on one of those so I'll check the price first.
- 2 Pillsbury rolled pie crusts $1.50 off of 2
- Kroger shredded cheese 4/$4.55
- Kroger brand salsa $0.50 off 1 jar
Charmin 4 roll $0.75 off
Well, I think that's it for this trip. I will also check out the discounted meat bin. Always some good deals there. I also sent the hubby out on some grocery runs with alot of coupons. (He's soo sweet). He works close to a Meijer and a SuperValu and they had a few good deals this week that I wanted to get. Keep your fingers crossed for him!! And then there's a couple of things from Walmart that I was going to pick up. This is what I plan on picking up there:
- 4 cans Muir Glen tomatoes (only because my Kroger's doesn't carry these yet) $1.00
- 2 bags Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers (if I'm being quoted right on the price, these will be free. My first stop will be Kroger's, so if they have them at a good price, I'll just get them there)
- and unless I see some other deals there while I'm looking for the above stuff, that's it for WalMart. I HATE shopping at WalMart so the quicker I get out of there, the better off I'll be!!
So, wish us luck!! I'll be back later tonight to post my deals, so come back and have a looksie.