Friday, April 10, 2009
DENIM DAYS...although it's very hard to tell, this is made up of various shades of blue beads.
SUMMER SUNSET...made with citrine, peach colored moonstone, czech glass, and 2 small red glass beads. These are my favorite colors!!
Did I get any cleaning done? NOPE!! Do I care? NOPE!! It'll still be there when I get ready to have a go at it again. Life's too short...have yourself a "play day".
Do you like them? I'd love any feedback on them.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
MEIJER: (I am under the impression that you can stack Meijer's Mealbox Coupons (MBQ) with a Manufacturer Coupon (MQ). I guess I'll find out tomorrow whether our Meijer does that or not.)
- Velveeta $4.49 - $1 MBQ = $3.49 - $0.55/1 MQ (dbld) = $2.49!
- Campbell's cream of soups 4/$3 - $1/4 MBQ = 4/$2 - $1/2 IP (I printed 2 but I think this one has already reached it's print limit.) = FREE!
- Ziploc bags 2/$4 - $1/2 MBQ = 2/$3 - (2) 0.40/1 MQ (dbld) = 0.70/each!
- Johnsonville breakfast sausage 2/$4 - $1/1 MQ in 4-5-09 = $1 each! (I will be picking up 4 of the patties and 4 of the links on this trip.)
- Milk $1.99
- Bounty paper towels $1 each use $1 MQ from $120 P&G book = free I don't normally buy paper towels, but I won't turn down free ones.
- Mott's applesauce 46-48 oz jar 4/$7 or $1.75 each - (2) 0.55/1 IP dbld - 1 MBQ = 0.50 for 2 jars.
- Aunt Millie's bread 2/$3 - 0.35 MQ in recent insert (dbld) = 0.80/loaf
- Folger's coffee $4.99 - $1 MQ in 4-5 insert...not sure right off which one it was, but it's there. = $3.99 (This is "MY" big score this week. I'll be picking up "at least" 6 cans!)
- Kroger shredded cheese $1.29 - 0.45/1 kroger Q = 0.84 (I only have one of these Q's)
- 10 lb bag potatoes $1.99
- eggs 0.99/doz.
So...do you have your list made out yet? If so, what's your game plan for this week?