Monday, December 29, 2008
Saturday, December 20, 2008
No pictures...wanted to hurry up and get everything put away and get off of my feet for a while, but I wanted to share some of the deals I got tonight from Kroger and Meijer. I have tried to share with you which insert I got my coupons from...sometimes it's hard to remember though lol. Anywho, hope this helps.
- 2 bags Kroger brand Pretzels $1.39 each=$2.78
- 4 pkgs Fleischman's Yeast $1.00 each= $4.00
- 4 bottles Snapple $1.00 each = $4.00
- 2 Cottonelle toilet paper $2.00
- Betty Crocker Frosting $1.50
- 2 gallons Kroger whole milk $5.16
- 3 pkgs Armour Meatballs $7.50
- 2 pkgs. Fresh Express Salad Mix $2.00
- 2 Kroger shredded cheese $3.58
- Reddi Whip $2.00
- Morton salt $0.64
- French's Worcestershire sauce $1.06
- Bisquick 40 ounce box $3.59
- Kroger brand peanut butter baking chips $1.50
- Duncan Hines cake mix $1.00
- 2 Mueller's lasagna noodles $3.18
- 10 lb bag potatoes $2.48
TOTAL BEFORE COUPONS: $47.97
- YEAST: $0.45 OFF 1 IN 12-7 SS=$0.40 CENTS FOR 4 + I GOT BACK $2.00 IN CATALINAS.
- SNAPPLE: USED 4 $0.75 OFF 1 12-14 SS DBLS TO $1.00 OFF 1 = 4 BOTTLES FREE
- 2 PKGS. COTTONELLE T.P. USED 2 CPNS $0.50 OFF 1 12-14 INSERT = 2 FREE PKGS.
- BETTY CROCKER FROSTING USED $0.55 SCUTS CPN AND $0.50/1 CPN FROM 12-14 SS = FREE
- 3 PKGS ARMOUR MEATBALLS USED 3 $0.55/1 CPNS DBLS TO $1.00/1= $1.50 A BAG =$4.50/3
- 2 FRESH EXPRESS SALAD MIXES MARKED DOWN TO $0.99 USED 2 $0.55/1 CPNS = 2 FREE BAGS OF SALAD MIX
- REDDI-WHIP USED 1 $0.50/1 CPN FROM 12-14 SS= $1.00/CAN (COULD HAVE BEEN $0.50/CAN BY USING THE SCUTS E-CPN IF I HAD ANOTHER CPN
- FRENCH'S WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE USED $0.55 SMART SOURCE MACHINE CPN. = $0.51/BOTTLE (THIS KROGER DIDN'T DOUBLE THAT CPN.
- BISQUICK: USED $1.00 SCUTS CPN AND $0.60/1 CPN FROM 12-14 SS = $1.59/BOX
- 2 MUELLER'S LASAGNA NOODLES: USED $1.00/2 CPN FROM RECENT INSERT...NOT SURE WHICH ONE BUT CAME TO $1.09/BOX
TOTAL AFTER CPNS: $26.97
Meijer: Since Meijer only allows you to double 2 coupons of the same item, I enlisted the help of my DH and we did all this in 2 separate transactions. But, I'll just add everything together.
- 4 Mentos gum (stocking stuffers) @ 0.74/each = $2.96 used 2 $1.00 off 2 cpns from a 12-14 insert? = $.96/for 4
- 4 boxes Betty Crocker Potatoes for $4.00 - 4 $0.35/1 cpn from 12-14 SS = $1.20 for 4.
- 2 bottles Suave lotion (part of my moms Christmas gift...smells sooo good) $2.98/each = $5.78 for 2 - (2) $1.00 off 1 cpns from recent insert? = $3.78 for 2 or $1.89 each
- 4 bottles Suave body wash (2 of the men's for the boys and 2 of the women's...another part of moms gift) $1.99 each - 4 $1.00/1 cpns = 0.99 each
- 4 BIG Bottles Franks Red Hot Sauce (the guys drink this stuff lol) $3.29 each $13.16 for 4 minus (4) 0.50 off 1 cpns = $9.16/4
- Pillsbury refrigerated cookie dough $2.50 minus $1.50 cpn from our last trip to meijer = $1.50
- 2 Mrs. T's Pierogies $1.36 each = $2.72 minus $1.00 off each = 0.36 each
- 4 cans Crisco Spray @ $1.94/each = $7.76 minus $1 off 1 cpn from 11-9 RP = 0.94 each
- 8 cans Campbell's cream of soups @ $0.60/can minus $0.30/4 cpn and $0.25/4 cpn = $0.46 a can
- 4 cans Campbell's cream of soups same as above with the $0.25/4 = $0.48/can
- 4 loaves of Aunt Millies buttermilk bread @ 0.88/loaf = $3.52 (this is really good bread!!)
- 2 New York Brand Dip-n-sticks 2/$4 minus (2) $0.40/1 cpns = $1.20 each or $2.40 for 2
- 4 boxes Betty Crocker Muffin Mixes @ 3/$5 or $1.67 each minus (4) $0.40/1 cpns = %0.87/each or $3,48 for 4
- 4 Knorr Rice and Pasta Sides @ $1.00 each = $4.00 minus (2) 0.75 off 2 cpns = $0.50 each or $2.00 for 4
- 2 bags Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers $0.79/each - (2) $0.50 off 1 = FREE
- 1 Bottle Dawn Plus dishwashing liquid (this is a pretty good size bottle) @ $2.49 minus $0.50 cpn = $1.49
- 4 boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Flakes @ $2.00/box = $8 for 4 minus (4) $1.00/1 cpns = $4/4 boxes
- (3) 6 packs of coke for $11.00 no cpn :(
I think I got everything...The total before coupons was $95.31 AFTER COUPONS: $59.22
And just a quick FYI...Wal-Mart has rolled back the prices on some of their ink cartridges. I picked up mine for $17 which is normally $20. Worth checking into.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
- QUICK BREADS:
- BEVERAGE MIXES:
- SEASONING MIXES AND GIFTS IN A JAR: Here is just one of the many sites with lots of gifts in a jar recipes
- BATH AND BODY PRODUCTS: There are lots of websites out there that show you how to make homemade bath salts, lotions, bubble baths, etc. Wouldn't this make a wonderful "SPA" Type basket. Put a few of these items, some candles, a relaxing CD and a pair of fuzzy slippers in a big basket along with a big plush towel and washcloth set. Who wouldn't love to receive this!
- EASY QUILTS AND FLEECE BLANKETS:
- FLEECE SCARVES
- HANDMADE STOCKINGS
- THEMED GIFT BASKETS: There are soo many theme baskets that you can make. Take a look around your department stores/grocery stores for ideas or search the web. The possibilities are endless. I noticed some on my last trip to Meijer. There were "movie" baskets filled with popcorn and movie type snacks and there were bath and body baskets. Which were really nice...but WAY OVERPRICED!
- HANDMADE ORNAMENTS: I love handmade ornaments!
- HOMEMADE JAMS AND JELLIES
The list could go on and on, but you get the idea. Start thinking now of all the different things you could make for everyone on your list for next Christmas. Trust me...they'll love it!!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
3 Gillette Men's Body Wash (Finally!) ($11.97)
1 Pledge Multi Surface Wipes ($3.50)
1 Pledge Multi Surface Dry Cloths ($2.50)
2 Cans Glade Air Fresheners ($1.19 each)
1 Bag Hall's cough drops ($1.34)
1 Bottle Tylenol gel tabs ($3.99)
TOTAL OOP AFTER CPNS: $5.52 Not Bad!!!
I wanted to get a few things at Kroger's during their 1pm-9pm sale, and ended up getting a few other things as well. This is how my trip to Kroger's went:
- 6 loaves of Arnold's Honey Wheat and Whole Wheat bread ($2.99/loaf and you BOGOF used 6 $0.55/each which doubled to $1.00 off each = $0.50 a loaf
- 3 bags M&M's @ $1.68 each = $5.04
- 4 half gallons milk $5.00
- 4 half gallons chocolate milk $3.96
- 2 pkgs Hot Pockets $4.00 used $0.50 off cpn for Hot Pokets Ultimates...wasn't sure if if would work for regular hot pockets, but it did. total for 2 was $3.00
- 4 dozen eggs @ $0.77 each $3.08
- 3 cans Kroger's peanuts @ 0.99 each = $2.97
- 3 bags Mike Sell's potato chips @ $1.49 each = $4.47
- 2 Tennessee Pride sausage gravy @ $1.00 each used 2 $0.55 cpns = FREE
- Cottonelle toilet paper 0.99 used 0.25 cpn + 0.50 shortcuts = FREE
- 3 boxes Kleenex tissues @ $1.00 each - 1 cpn for 0.50 off of 3 = $2.00 for 3 boxes.
- Kroger brand Fish Sticks @ $4.94 ($1.65 off of the regular price)
- Mt Olive Kosher Dill Spears $1.99 - (0.55 cpn from smartsource machine. It said do not double but it doubled anyway.) = $0.99
TOTAL OOP $34.91 for 37 ITEMS...
Tonight was supposed to have been a quick trip so I just brought the coupons that I was going to be using but while I was there, I took note of a couple other things that are some pretty good deals with coupons (kicking myself in the rear for not bringing my coupons with me!!):
Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner is marked as a "closeout buy" for $1.68 each. Use the $2.00 off 2 coupon and get this for $1.36 for both French's Worcestershire sauce is $1.39 regular price use 0.50 printable coupon (when I find where I got it, I'll post it here) after doubled = 0.39 and Texas Toast croutons are marked down to $1.69/bag use the 0.55 cpn/dbld = 0.69 a bag. So, Saturday I will take my sweet ole time and go down EVERY aisle to see what I can find!