3 Gillette Men's Body Wash (Finally!) ($11.97)
1 Pledge Multi Surface Wipes ($3.50)
1 Pledge Multi Surface Dry Cloths ($2.50)
2 Cans Glade Air Fresheners ($1.19 each)
1 Bag Hall's cough drops ($1.34)
1 Bottle Tylenol gel tabs ($3.99)
TOTAL OOP AFTER CPNS: $5.52 Not Bad!!!
I wanted to get a few things at Kroger's during their 1pm-9pm sale, and ended up getting a few other things as well. This is how my trip to Kroger's went:
- 6 loaves of Arnold's Honey Wheat and Whole Wheat bread ($2.99/loaf and you BOGOF used 6 $0.55/each which doubled to $1.00 off each = $0.50 a loaf
- 3 bags M&M's @ $1.68 each = $5.04
- 4 half gallons milk $5.00
- 4 half gallons chocolate milk $3.96
- 2 pkgs Hot Pockets $4.00 used $0.50 off cpn for Hot Pokets Ultimates...wasn't sure if if would work for regular hot pockets, but it did. total for 2 was $3.00
- 4 dozen eggs @ $0.77 each $3.08
- 3 cans Kroger's peanuts @ 0.99 each = $2.97
- 3 bags Mike Sell's potato chips @ $1.49 each = $4.47
- 2 Tennessee Pride sausage gravy @ $1.00 each used 2 $0.55 cpns = FREE
- Cottonelle toilet paper 0.99 used 0.25 cpn + 0.50 shortcuts = FREE
- 3 boxes Kleenex tissues @ $1.00 each - 1 cpn for 0.50 off of 3 = $2.00 for 3 boxes.
- Kroger brand Fish Sticks @ $4.94 ($1.65 off of the regular price)
- Mt Olive Kosher Dill Spears $1.99 - (0.55 cpn from smartsource machine. It said do not double but it doubled anyway.) = $0.99
TOTAL OOP $34.91 for 37 ITEMS...
Tonight was supposed to have been a quick trip so I just brought the coupons that I was going to be using but while I was there, I took note of a couple other things that are some pretty good deals with coupons (kicking myself in the rear for not bringing my coupons with me!!):
Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner is marked as a "closeout buy" for $1.68 each. Use the $2.00 off 2 coupon and get this for $1.36 for both French's Worcestershire sauce is $1.39 regular price use 0.50 printable coupon (when I find where I got it, I'll post it here) after doubled = 0.39 and Texas Toast croutons are marked down to $1.69/bag use the 0.55 cpn/dbld = 0.69 a bag. So, Saturday I will take my sweet ole time and go down EVERY aisle to see what I can find!