Monday, December 29, 2008

Getting Ready For The New Year...

Sorry that I haven't been around much lately. I've been a busy little bee. Between working, and the Holiday's, and updating my Home Management Binder and my Bill Organizer , I haven't had a chance to blog about anything. So I'll play catch up and let you know about everything I've been doing. First off, I ended up making 2 big batches of hot chocolate mix, 2 big batches of chex party mix and 8 loaves of pumpkin-cream cheese bread for Christmas gifts for the family. And I was totally shocked, because I had made the Chex Party mix mainly for all of the kids in the family and made the pumpkin bread for the adults, but as it turned out the kids LOVED the bread and the parents ended up eating the Chex Mix. lol. Anywho, I'm glad they all enjoyed it. Next, I updated my Home Management Binder. I had to make a new Emergency Number's sheet because of Dr. changes etc., I printed off new calenders and filled in a few appointments for January, I updated the daily chore sheets and cleaned out the My Work Schedule section. Then, I got my Bill Organizer ready for the New Year. I didn't have to do much to it, but I have filed all of 2007's bills and added a new calendar to that binder. I also want to add that if there is anyone reading this that could use some organization in their lives, you should definitely try the binders. They have worked wonders for us!! I am also in the process of putting together a Home Management Binder for my mom. Her's will be a lot different than mine. I'll share that with you guys when I finish it. So, what else have I done. I have taken down all of the Christmas decorations and put them away. I've put in a LOT of mandatory overtime at work. I haven't done any couponing since my last post. Well, I think I've covered everything. Catch ya later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...