Monday, November 3, 2008

Gift Pack Offer and another coupon...

Hi everyone...Not feeling very good today, been a little down in the dumps ;( , so this post will be short and sweet. Just wanted to share two more things I have run across...


$1.00 off one Scotch Lint RollerHERE I'm still new to the couponing thing, but right now at Kroger's, wouldn't this be considered a money-maker item? You can print as many as you like.



And if you go HERE, the first 20,000 people will receive a Home and Holiday gift pack packed with ziplock goodies and coupons. Better Hurry!!


Well, I told you it'd be short and sweet. Hope you like these little finds. Now, my butt is going back to bed :( Maybe tomorrow will be better?


EDITED TO ADD: After tripping over the puppy to get to the bathroom, I realized that I forgot to add THIS COUPON for $2.00 off of 6 oz or larger pack of Beggin Strips. First, you pick a dog, click on the clock in the top left hand corner, then click on the little dollar sign. OK...now I'm going back to bed...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...