Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Some Of The Ways That We'll Be Using Our Kroger deals

When I picked up the Honeysuckle Turkey Brats at Kroger's, I had no idea what I was going to make with them or If we would even like them, but for 99 cents, I didn't want to pass them up. So, after looking through Honeysuckle's website, I came across these two recipes that sound really good so I'll make this with one pack: German-Style Turkey Brats And Sauerkraut and I'll make this with the other pack: Bratwurst and Winter Vegetable Stew . Let's hope they're as good as they sound!!

I'm going to make some Soft and Chewy Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies with my free cake mix and some of the Philadelphia Cream Cheese.

And one of our all-time favorites, using the crescent rolls, cream cheese, and the sausage, My DH will be in charge of making the Sausage Brunch Braid .

Then, I'll use some of the chicken I got out of the marked down meat bin (the 6.5 lbs for $3.56), the kroger brand salsa & the shredded cheese, and the Daisy sour cream to make Chicken & Sour Cream Enchiladas . I will use THIS RECIPE to make the tortillas, but when I make them this time, I will make the balls slightly larger than what they call for. My family liked them alot better than the store bought ones, but they were too small, no matter how much I rolled them out.

With one of my Libby's pumpkin and some more of the cream cheese, I'll make this Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Bread . Wouldn't a loaf or two of this bread make a wonderful gift!

When Kroger's had their bananas on sale for $0.39/lb, I bought extra, cut them in small pieces and froze them to use later. Well, I think "later" is going to be tomorrow, so I'll make some Cream Cheese-Banana Nut Muffins . Doesn't that sound yummy!! (can you tell that I'm a cream cheese fanatic?)

That's some of the ways we'll be using our Kroger deals...How will you use yours?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...