Wednesday, June 17, 2009

COUPONING 101…CAN I REALLY SAVE MONEY BY USING COUPONS?

j0439847

I have had several friends ask me that question over and over again. The answer is YES YOU CAN!!

I have only been couponing since October 2008 (you can read about that here) and I have learned sooo much from fellow couponers that I thought it was time to pay it forward and teach others some of the things that I have learned. I know there are already thousands of “couponing 101’s” out there, and when I was starting out I probably read all of them. But each blog that I read had some very good information. So my hope is that maybe this blog post will also be helpful to someone in some way. (Please note that I have backdated these lessons so that I can try and keep them all together. I really didn’t post these in January…lol…just wasn’t sure how else to do it.) So here is my take on the “Couponing 101” lessons:

LESSON #1: WHERE DO I START?

LESSON #2: WHERE DO I GET MY COUPONS?

LESSON #3: ORGANIZE THOSE COUPONS

LESSON #4:  A FEW THINGS TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU START SHOPPING

LESSON #5:  NOW...LET'S GO SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...