Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas In The Country…Part 2

Welcome back to our home.  The mail and craft supplies have been put away.  All jackets, purse, and bookbags have been hung up.  Now we can continue our Christmas tour. 

Back to the dining room.  Other than the tree and snowman display, I really didn’t do too much in here.  A centerpiece for the table, a few snowflakes in the curio cabinet, a lantern on my craft supply stand.  Here’s a peek:

droom2

When I moved my craft supplies downstairs for the winter, I had to remove the picture from the right side of the window.  For now, it’s temporarily leaning up against the wall under the other one. 

 

 

drtable

 

drtable1

drtable2

Poor little peace lily plant in the background has been watered & moved to a different location.  I think it’s getting too warm in this room for it to survive. 

 

It has been replaced with this cute little lantern that I found at Goodwill several months ago:

droom3

 

drtable3

Now…that’s better.

 

Well, I guess that wraps up the tour of our home for Christmas.  Of course there “is” still a little more time before Christmas to do some more decorating…hmmm!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed your visit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...