Thursday, December 30, 2010

Awww…Aren’t they cute!!

 

Today, I’ve done something that I’ve never done before.  I’ve been playing in paint!  Well, I’ve used paint before but not to paint a picture…lol…

Wanna see what I did?

Sure you do.  Here ya go:

For this one, I used a pattern from Deco-art.  I enlarged the image size to fit the oval plaque that I had.  I didn’t have the colors called for on their project page, so I just used what I had.  Look at those cute lil’ noses:

paintings1

Not as pretty as the one on the Decoart’s website, but I love it…and so does the hubby.

 

After finishing the plaque above, I just had to try something else.  So I looked around the house for something else to paint on and I found a plastic silver charger plate that I had picked up from the thrift store several months back.  I looked on Deco-art’s project pages, but nothing else caught my eye.  So I sat down and started doodling around.  And here is what I finally came up with: 

paintings2

 

Isn’t she cute!  I think I’ll call this one “Spreading the Luv”

 

So now I have more snowman decor to love!

paintings

 

And I also have two more charger plates…lol…

 

So, what do ya think?  Not too shabby for a beginner huh?

 

Linking this post up to :

Somewhat Simple’s Strut Your Stuff Thursday

Hookin up with House Of Hepworth's

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...