Saturday, November 27, 2010

Even More DIY Ornaments

 

Are you getting tired of seeing my ornaments yet? 

 

These are just some miniature glass ornaments that I picked up at the thrift store.  They were too plain on their own, so I jazzed them up in fishnet stockings (not really stockings…it’s the mesh bag that my turkey came in…lol) and then I added some lace and wire.  

jazzedup

jazzedup2

jazzedup3

jazzedup4

 

More book page ornaments with some bling added to them.  I originally made these to hang in my kitchen window but after throwing them on the tree for their photo shoot, I sort of like them there.

ornie1

ornie2

ornie3

 

And another recent thrift store purchase:

carols2

Isn’t she pretty?  She stands about 9 1/2 inches tall and winds up to play “Joy To The World”. 

 

Well, that’s all I’ve got for now.  Hopefully I’ll be able to finish a few more things before Christmas gets here!  Catch ya later!

 

Linking up to:

Funky Junk Interiors SNS

2 comments:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Your ornaments are very pretty...thanks so much for sharing them.

Blessings,
Linda

I’m hosting a CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE on 12/9…would love to have you join in on the FUN!!!

One Cheap B*tch said...

Ooooooh those book page ornaments are just fab!

Jeanine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...