Happy New Year everyone!! Have you made any New Year’s resolutions or goals? I’ve been doing a lot of thinking over the past few days about what I want to accomplish in 2010. Here’s a few of those things in no particular order:
- Plan more family fun time. This has been so hard to do with 3 teenage boys. Hopefully we can change that. (any suggestions for fun filled activities with 2 18 year olds and a 16 year old would be greatly appreciated!!)
- Be more consistent with my meal planning and try to do more freezer cooking.
- Stick to couponing and our $50/week grocery budget and continue adding to our stockpile.
- Have my Christmas shopping done by Dec. 1.
- I have tried so many times to quit smoking and have failed every time so I won’t add that to this list. But I would like to cut down some.
- Finish some home improvement projects that were started but stopped for various reasons. Ex. kitchen and dining room floors, baseboards, window and door trims.
- Be a better blogger. I would like to participate in more blog parties/carnivals.
- and last but not least…continue to make at least one person smile or laugh every day!
What are some of your goals for the New Year?