Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WANNA SEE WHAT I PICKED UP FOR $20.00?

 

While my mom and I were browsing our favorite thrift store today, I saw 4 or 5 boxes sitting on the floor.  2 of the boxes contained vanity lighting.  And one of the other boxes contained this:

                    AFlighting7495-3C

Isn’t she purty!!  She still had her tags and everything on her.  There was a packing receipt still in the box.  It was just purchased in June of this year and was never installed by the previous owners.  

And I got her for $20!!!!! 

So I rushed her home and out of curiosity I started checking websites to see if I could find this fixture anywhere and I found it.  Read this from Lighting Universe

$160.00!!!! 

DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!!!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...