Thursday, October 29, 2009

RANDOM GOODIES FROM AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE….

 

I just wanted to take a few minutes to share with you some random goodies that I have come across while blog hopping. 

The first is THIS gorgeous bedroom makeover from Michelle @ Three Men and a Lady.  OMG…I LOVE IT!!  But don’t stop there.  Take a tour of the rest of her house.  You won’t be disappointed!!  That is one very creative/talented lady!!  I wonder if I could get her to come over to my house and give it a makeover?

And then there’s this….a condensed “fill in the blanks” version of your life story.  I’m lovin’ it!!  Wouldn’t these make great little gifts.  I’ve already printed out 2 of the teen versions for the boys and 2 of the adult versions for DH and myself.   Now I just need four of the little binders.  Go to Becky's Blog and print out the Life Story Pages of your choice.  Now isn’t that an awesome idea?  Thank you Becky!

Something else that really caught my eye was this HEADBOARD TO HOUSE NUMBER SIGN from Gail's Decorative Touch.  Here’s another very creative/talented lady.  I’ve seen a lot of wonderful headboard transformations, but this one has to be my favorite so far.   Thanks for the inspiration Gail!

I could go on and on and on with this post because there are  sooo many creative and talented people out there.   But I’ll save some for another day.  Is there someone’s work out there that you admire and would like to recognize?  Feel free to share it…I’d love to see it. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...