Thursday, March 12, 2009

HAVE YOU TAKEN THE CHALLENGE???

When I posted my last post about my menu plan and my challenge to you all, I didn't realize there were already several of these challenges out there:

Here's one that I found in the comments section over at MENU PLAN MONDAY: EATING DOWN THE FRIDGE

and I found this one after clicking on one of my commentors blogs and then clicking on one of her commentors blogs (I've been doing ALOT of clicking this morning LOL): FRIDGE AND PANTRY CLEANOUT

Darn it...There was another one, but for the life of me I can't find it now. Seems to be happening alot to me lately. I also saw a recipe for Dijon Cauliflower on someone's blog that I wanted to try and I can't find that one either. Guess I'll try googling it. (NOTE TO SELF: "SELF...START USING YOUR FAVORITES BUTTON...THAT'S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR GOOFY")

So...what are you waiting for...Take up one of these challenges...you'd be surprised (I sure was) how many dishes you can create with what you already have on hand, and how much $$$$ you could save by not going grocery shopping for a week or two or more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...