Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Because our freezer/fridge is still pretty full,(you can read about that here, ) I decided to use some of this week's grocery money and pick up a few things to add to our growing stockpile. So, I made a trip to Kroger's after my son's orthodontist appt. today, and this is what I picked up:
  • 2 ZIPLOCK BRAND FREEZER BAGS ($4.98)
  • 4 PKGS. STAYFREE PADS($10.00)
  • 4 HALF GALLON'S MILK($3.52)
  • 1 DOZEN EGGS(0.88)
  • 5 JOHNSON'S BUDDIES($4.95) (will be donated)
  • 10 FRANK'S HOT SAUCE($11.90)
  • 1 OLD SPICE DEODORANT (DEAL ALERT!!!! THIS WAS MARKED DOWN TO $2.07)
  • 4 SUAVE DEODORANTS($6.00)
  • 1 SURE WITH NATURAL EXTRACTS DEODRANT (DEAL ALERT!!! THIS WAS A CLOSEOUT PRODUCT. IT WAS MARKED $1.31...USE WITH RECENT COUPON INSERT TO GET IT FOR 0.31 and it's got a "try me free" sticker on it, so it could end up making me some money...not much after paying for a stamp, but every lil' bit helps)
  • 2 KELLOGG'S FROSTED MINI WHEATS($4.98)
  • 1 PEPPERIDGE FARM GARLIC TOAST($1.99)
  • 2 POWERADE DRINKS($1.98)
  • 2 QUAKER QUAKES($1.98)
  • 3 SHEDD'S SPREAD COUNTRY CROCK'S($4.47)
  • 6 COLGATE TOOTHPASTE($9.00) (Will be donated)
  • 4 WHISKER LICKIN CAT TREATS($3.96)

TOTAL OOP AFTER CPNS/MEGA DEAL $19.01 (82% savings)

DH will pick up some of the Lysol (keeping my fingers crossed that there's some left on the shelves) that's on sale at Meijer when he get's off of work. I'll post those deals here later this afternoon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...