Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween Decorations From Around The Web

 

This post will be short and sweet.  (hey…at least I’m posting something…lol)

I have been searching all over the web for ways to add a little creepiness to our house for Halloween.  After all of the searching, I thought I’d share some of my favorites:

 

Tuesdee from EveryDay is a Crafting Day created a cute floating ghost with cheesecloth and starch.  Not creepy at all, just plain cute!

 

Katie from Sew Woodsy created this Martha Stewart inspired creepy mummy head on a platter.

 

I am loving this crow and skull cloche created by Kathleen of Fireflies and Family

 

I am also loving this halloween floor model candelabra created by Sawdust and Paperscraps

 

Stephanie Lynn from Under the Table and Dreaming created this Martha Stewart inspired mouse motel using a faux pumpkin and rubber mice. 

 

Want to make something really creepy?  Try this Rockin Granny from Scarefx

 

And last but not least, my personal favorite is this witch made with a styrofoam wig head that has been built up by paper mache’ and a pvc pipe frame for the body:  creepy witch  If my local beauty supply store carries styrofoam wig heads, I think I will give this one a try this weekend.

 

So what have you done to add some creepiness to your house?  I’d love to see…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...