Wednesday, May 19, 2010

TAKE TIME TO SMELL THE ROSES…

 

…I mean the Peonies…lol…Just wanted to share my pretty Peonies with you.  They smell sooo good!   I cut these several days ago and put them in a vase on my table.   This morning I decided to play around with them a bit.  Here’s what I did with them:

Recognize the table in the picture?  Yep…that was my “home office in progress” table that’s located in my dining room.  It just wasn’t working out as the home office area :(  

This is a picture I picked up about six or seven months ago at Goodwill.  I love this picture but I never could find the perfect place to put it.  I think it’ll work here for now.  What do you think?

stilllife2

 

stilllife

  Peonies are so pretty when they are floating:

peoniesA1

peoniesA2

peoniesA3

peoniesA4

peonies4

 

peoniesA5

Can you smell them?

peoniesA6

OK…that’s all I’ve got.  Now I’m off to plant some Lavender.  Catcha later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...