Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ballard Inspired Topiary #2…Picture of Spring in my yard…and a future project!

 

Sorry its been so long since my last post.  We have had a death in the family and some other things come up.  I’m still not feeling up to blogging right now so I’ll keep it short and sweet.

I did manage to finish another Ballard inspired topiary.  Here’s a pic of it: 

topiary

I think I’m finished with these for a while. 

The other project that I mentioned in my last post has been put on hold until I can find what I need to finish it.  (which hopefully won’t be too much longer.)

I also wanted to take a minute and share a couple of pics of our forsythia bushes.   I think these are the prettiest ones in town the county :)

ourforsythia

ourforsythia2

And how about a sneak peek of a “near” future project:

This is what I picked up today at the Salvation Army store for $15.00? 

 dresser

 

and here’s a couple of pics of what I’d like it to look like when I’m done with it:

Antiqued White 3 Drawer Buffet Sideboard Server

Antiqued White Lighted 3 Drawer China Cabinet Hutch Buffet

Guess that’s all for now.  I will be back, so I hope you’ll come back and see me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...